Hi! Here are some of the organizations I looked at in my online search. First I listed organizations which may be interesting models for us. Then under "other" some resources for us (including funding!)
I have also attached a PDF that is a toolkit for specifically what we are doing! It even has a chapter on using new media. I'm going to get familiar with the toolkit.
http://www.niacdc.org
http://city.milwaukee.gov/NIDC
http://www.southeastuplift.org
http://www.csfn.net 501(c)4
Other:
http://neighborhoodday.org
http://fundbook.org
http://efficientgov.com
http://www.nanworld.org/index.html
Grassroots Campaigns & Advocacy: a toolkit to help you make change happen
http://www.protectcivilrights.org/pdf/field/toolkit/online_grassroots_toolkit_2011.pdf
I have also attached a PDF that is a toolkit for specifically what we are doing! It even has a chapter on using new media. I'm going to get familiar with the toolkit.
http://www.niacdc.org
http://city.milwaukee.gov/NIDC
http://www.southeastuplift.org
http://www.csfn.net 501(c)4
Other:
http://neighborhoodday.org
http://fundbook.org
http://efficientgov.com
http://www.nanworld.org/index.html
Grassroots Campaigns & Advocacy: a toolkit to help you make change happen
http://www.protectcivilrights.org/pdf/field/toolkit/online_grassroots_toolkit_2011.pdf
:}Cybele
No comments:
Post a Comment